Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Saw it in The Times

The Erie Times-News had a piece this morning on Mercyhurst in Ireland. In it, they suggest that students will be gazing out of windows during Dr. Snyder's Ethics class. Well, of all things. I don't believe it. He won't be there until the second half of the term. Surely the students will be over the scenic beauty and warm hospitality of Dungarvan by then.


Of course, from what I know about Snyder, he might encourage a bit of window staring. Or maybe on some days his classroom will be windowless (see right).


In the picture at left, town leaders from Dungarvan gather at the town's new welcome sign that will greet Mercyhurst students there in just over a week. While I won't be there from the start, I'll be thinking of those of you / us who are. Maybe I'll be staring out of a few windows myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment